Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Show Me The MUNY

Well folks it has been another week and another glorious city done.

St. Louis has been chock full of good times:

The MUNY= the largest structure I have ever seen, it houses a professional musical theater company in the park every summer.

The Art Museum

Seeing the Cardinals lose to the Pirates, o well you can't win them all.

Seeing Hamlet 2 and Vicky Christina Barcelona= two pretty good movies, not great, pretty good

Productions of King Lear, Sunset Limited, and an original play

Stumbling upon a cellist in a dangerous part of a neighborhood

Basically the crazy capers that ensued with the person I was staying with, wow= board games, cats, ransacked apartment, comfy bed

Very adequate book stores, however getting a really sweet book about Ubu Roi and Alfred Jarry

A story about me going to the police because I heard a gun shot, long story

Above all enjoying how the city is in a state of expansion of culture and arts.  It was a really good time to stay there

A sweet BBQ/Root Beer Brewery

The cleanest/modern library I've ever seen

Going to the Arch and them confiscating my pocket knife (Its a National Park), however the arch was a sweet time

Well that about wraps it up- I'm chilling in Indianapolis for a week attending the fringe festival.

Durktown USA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UPDATE ASS HAT