Monday, July 21, 2008

Pittsburgh- You call that Little Italy

Well, it has been awhile since I have been traveling.  I had a month siesta to wrap things up, hang out and plot the Renegade Performance Group---ask if you don't know what that is.

I traveled to Pittsburgh for the weekend to see two shows- The Wonderbread Years at City Theatre and Playboy of the Western World at PICT.  Both shows were excellent, but the most rewarding thing was opening the program of Playboy of the western world and seeing 70 pages of original dramaturgy, wow- i wish I could accomplish that for a show.  

The Andy Warhol Museum was just exquisite and an unbelievable experience and recommend it for anyone.  I stayed in a section called Little Italy (Bloomfield), it really had a couple of Italian places and their meters were painted red, white and green.  Nothing doing.  I will be up in Detroit for a couple of days with very little internet access, please call, or text if you want to find out more.

Durktown USA

No comments: